XAT 2019 Registration Process- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) has concluded the registration process of XAT 2019 exam. The last date to apply for XAT 2019 exam without the late fee was November 30, 2018. Those who missed the initial deadline will be able to register for XAT 2019 exam from December 1, onwards and will continue until December 7, 2018. However, such late candidates will have to shell Rs. 2000 as registration fee and Rs. 500 for every additional programme of XLRI. XAT 2019 aspirants have to visit the official website of XLRI and register for the entrance exam. Applicants will be responsible for ensuring their applications are filled correctly and are complete in every form. The XAT 2019 online registration process includes registering for the test, filling up the application form, uploading the required documents and payment of XAT 2019 fee. Candidates vying for XAT 2019 registration need to complete all these steps very carefully and without any mistakes in order to complete the application procedure for the MBA entrance test.
Candidates must also note it is the last few crucial days for them to get registered for the XAT 2019 exam. Candidates are advised to avoid the last minute rush and should apply for the exam without any further delay. Read on to find out the other important details about the XAT exam:
XAT 2019 Exam: Important Dates
Before you start applying for the XAT 2019 exam, take a look at the important dates related to XAT 2019 registration.
XAT 2019 Registration Starts
August 20, 2018
XAT Registration 2019 Ends without Late Fee
November 30, 2018
XAT 2019 Registration Ends with Late Fee
December 7, 2018
XAT 2019 Exam
January 6, 2019
Pre-requisites for XAT 2019 Online Registration
XAT 2019 application process is a four stage process and therefore candidates are requested to keep all the pre-requisite documents and details ready prior to starting the online registration process. MBA aspirants would need the following details and document before starting the XAT 2019 registration process:
Academic Documents: Candidates would need their Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exam mark-sheets along with Graduation and Master’s degree details.
Photograph: Candidate would also have to upload a scanned passport size photograph in 200 x 230 pixel resolution and file size between 20 KB - 50 KB. The photograph should be taken in light / white background and face of the candidate must be clearly visible in it.
Signature: Candidate also has to upload a scanned copy of their signature as part of the XAT 2019 registration process. The signature should be done on a white paper with a black ink pen. It has to be scanned in 200 dots per inch (dpi) resolution. And the file size of the scanned image of signature must be between 10 KB - 20 KB
Fee Payment Mode: Candidates opting to pay the XAT 2019 fee online must keep their credit / debit or Net-Banking details ready with them. Alternatively, the DD / Demand Draft No or Challan No also can be used for the payment of fee.
XAT 2019 Online Registration Process
The first step in XAT 2019 application form filling process is the online registration / account creation on the official website i.e. xatonline.in. The step-by-step guide for the same is given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.xatonline.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Registration’ tab
- Step 3: Input your choose the tab "Registration" and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id to receive XAT ID and registration link
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email/SMS
- Step 6: Keep safe XAT ID and Password for future communication
XAT 2019 Application Form
After registering on the website, you will receive your XAT ID and password. Using this password, you will have to log-on to the portal in order to complete the XAT 2019 application form. Below, we have detailed the procedure to complete the XAT application form filling process which includes the following stages:
Step 1: Document Uploading
In the first stage, you have to upload your documents or more specifically speaking, your passport size photograph and scanned copy of your signature. The details related to this process are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph: Candidate would have to upload a passport size photograph, which is taken against light / white background. In the photograph, the face of the test-taker needs to be clearly visible. Also, the photograph has to be in the resolution of 200 x 230 pixels and the file size needs to be between 20 KB - 50 KB. Photographs with ‘red-eye’ effect due to flash are not accepted. Similarly, photographs wearing caps, sunglasses, hat and dark glasses are also not accepted.
- Scanned Copy of Signature: Along with the passport size photograph, candidate also has to upload a scanned copy of their signature. The signature to be scanned has to be done on a while paper with black ink pen. It must be in the resolution of 140 x 60 pixels dimension. The file size should be between 10kb —20kb. Candidate’s signature will be printed as part of the XAT 2019 admit card for the candidate and will be used to verify the identity of the candidate at the XAT 2019 test centre. Therefore, signature must be the same that the candidate is comfortable with, in their daily use.
Step 2: Selection of MBA programme @ XLRI
As part of the XAT 2019 application filling process, candidate will have to select the MBA programmes that are being offered at XLRI / Xavier Labour Relations Institute. The B-school currently offers management programmes in four different specialization options i.e.
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Global Business Management
Candidate will have to pick the MBA / PDGM programme that they want to apply to as per their interest. Application for each of the programmes would incur fee of Rs 300/- per, which will be charged along with the XAT 2019 application fee. Candidates, who do not want to apply to any programmes at XLRI but just want to take XAT MBA entrance test can skip this and proceed to the next step directly.
Step 3: Selection of XAT 2019 Test City
The next step in XAT 2019 registration process is the selection of test city and test centre where you would like to take up the MBA entrance test. Currently, the XAT 2019 MBA entrance test is expected to be held at 47 Indian and two international cities i.e. Kathmandu and Dubai.
Step 4: Personal Details
In this step, you will have to provide personal information about yourself. This would include Date of Birth, Marital Status, Father’s name, mother’s name spouse’s name, permanent address, present address and others.
Step 5: Academic Details and Work Experience
In this step, you will have to provide your academic details, starting from Class 10 Board Exam marks, Class 12 Board Exam marks, graduation degree details, and post-graduate degree details. Along with the details about marks, you will also have to mention your Board / University, the year you passed out, and the subjects that you majored in.
In the same stage, you will also have to provide professional work-experience details, if you have any. This would include the name of your employer, designation held by you, duration of employment and reason of job change (if you have held more than one job).
Step 6: XAT 2019 - Fee Payment
This step in the XAT 2019 application form filling process is related to fee payment. This year candidates are required to make payment of Rs. 1700/- (without late fee). For each XLRI programmes candidates need to needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each. Those candidates who pay XAT registration fee after November 15th are required to make payment of Rs. 2000/- and an additional fee of Rs. 500/- for each XLRI programme. All the NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT are required to pay Rs. 5000/-.
XAT Registration fee payment
- Online Payment Option: If you are planning to pay your XAT 2019 fee online, you have the option to pay it via Credit / Debit Card or through Net Banking option.
- Cash Payment Option: For this you will have to pick the option of Cash Mode i.e. payment of XAT Fee at IDBI bank branch with the help of a Bank issued challan
- Demand Draft Option: Candidates can also opt to pay the XAT 2019 fee via Demand Draft / DD. The Demand Draft must be in favour of XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” and payable at JAMSHEDPUR. After getting the DD, candidate must enter DD details (DD number, Date and Name of Issuing Bank) in the XAT application form.
Step 7: Accepting the Declaration
The final step in XAT 2019 online application form is acceptance of the declaration stating that all the information provided in the form is correct. Here, you will have to check on the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the submit button to successfully complete the registration process.
After completing all the steps of XAT 2019 registration process successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from XLRI Jamshedpur.
Get all the details about XAT 2019 exam, syllabus, eligibility, selection procedure and other details; please visit .
You might also be interested in:
Top MBA Colleges in India
Top MBA Colleges in Shimla
Top MBA Colleges in Ranchi
For more information and to apply click here