Friends, it is quite a big task to make the life of a poor and orphaned child, because people can raise their children with great care, but they do not pay attention to the life of an orphaned child or every child, But today we will tell you about 5 such Bollywood celebrities who have raised and adopted orphan children with great love, and have made their lives healthy And still love him today.
5. Mithun Chakraborty, an actor known as Bollywood superstar and famous dancer, adopted an orphan. The girl who was adopted by Mithun Chakraborty is named Dishani Chakraborty, who is quite grown up at this time, and Mithun Chakraborty still loves Dishani a lot.
4. Bollywood's beautiful actress Raveena Tandon these days, we get to see her as a judge in Nach Baliye Season 9, but let us tell you that when Raveena Tandon was 21 years old, Raveena Tandon decided to become a mother. And before marriage, Raveena Tandon had adopted two girls.
3. Bollywood's Universe actress Sushmita Sen has not married anyone till date, but despite this Sushmita Sen is the mother of two daughters. Sushmita Sen adopted a baby girl when she was 25 years old, after which Sushmita Sen adopted another girl. Even today Sushmita remains single without marriage and loves both of her daughters.
2. Bollywood's Dabangg Khan i.e. Salman Khan is at the forefront of helping the poor. As far as Salman Khan is concerned, no one has donated nor does Bollywood more than Salman Khan till date. Salim Khan, father of Salman Khan, gave so much love by raising a girl from the street, which no one can imagine. Salim Khan along with his three sons Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan also love Arpita. Arpita is also married with great pomp, and even today the whole family including Salim Khan takes great care of Arpita.
1. Bollywood's famous actress Preity Zinta's beauty is unmatched even today. But as beautiful as Preity Zinta's face is, her heart is also beautiful, because when Preity Zinta turned 34, she adopted 34 girls from Madhur Miracle School on her birthday. At the age of 34, Preity Zinta became the mother of 34 daughters. Let me tell you that since Preity Zinta has adopted these 34 daughters, since then Preity Zinta takes care of all the girls' education and education.
Friends, this is the 5 famous celebrities of Bollywood who have adopted poor orphan children and supported their lives, by the way friends, which of these is your favorite artist, do tell us your opinion in the comment box below.