Many men who want to have a more masculine style and that considerably improve their appearance, bet on the beard, because it is undoubtedly one of the features that can be more charming, something is a trend or a trend at present that the More handsome men wear beards.
But it's not just about letting facial hair grow without some kind of control, so that it has the desired effects requires some care, otherwise it would only look disheveled and would not look attractive. To have a neat beard, all men regardless of their age or lifestyle should follow the tips below:
1. Ensure the hygiene of the beard between 2 and 3 times a week, depending on the type of skin, as some are more gray while others may be drier or even very sensitive and delicate.
In any case, use only shampoo for beard and never the same one used for hair cleaning, since each one serves different needs. If a conventional shampoo was used to clean the beard, it could generate consequences such as dryness, itching, dandruff and unruly hair.
2. Paying attention to the hydration of the beard, applying specialized products makes the skin stay soft as well as hair, can be even more manageable, some of the best options are waxes and oils.
3. Exposure to the sun can be counterproductive generating problems of dryness, so it is best to be the most careful about it.
4. For the hairstyle it is best to use a boar bristle comb, this allows to achieve ideal results.
5. The hair of the beard usually grows in a really accelerated way, for this reason it is necessary to cut it frequently so that it is always even and the lines of the cut very well defined, likewise taking care that on both sides of the face it looks exact, an excellent recommendation is start with the ears and go down to the neck, for this is indifferent if machines, shavers or scissors are used, all are valid options.
6. There are many different styles of beard, it is advisable to choose the one that best suits the face and that goes in perfect harmony, for this, consult the opinion of a professional barber can be very useful.
7. Wash and disinfect all the tools used, this is a
It is essential to guarantee safety and hygiene.? Betting on beard care products with the highest level of quality, ensuring that their components are of natural origin.
8. Develop a routine of hygiene, care and maintenance of the beard, encourage discipline and perseverance, because in the end the results will be really beneficial and satisfactory.
In summary, the tips for a neat beard are hygiene, hydration, cutting and combing, as well as avoiding the use of elements that can be aggressive to the skin of the face, each one of them having a neat beard is guaranteed.