SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 65 Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) Vacancies. State Bank of India announces 65 new vacancies in Special Cadre. Accordingly, SBI Bank has vacancies for Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst and Advisor for Fraud Management posts. Eligible and experienced candidates can apply online for SBI Specialist office recruitment from 21st May 2019. The last date to submit your applications to fill up the latest SBI Job openings is 12th June 2019.
SBI Online Application Fee:
- Rs.125/- SC/ ST/ PWD/XS Candidates
- Rs.750/- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates
The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officer
- Firstly, click on Apply Online Link given below
- If you are a new user, click on the registration
- If not, login with necessary details
- An application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete the recruitment process.