Hello friends, welcome to our channel. Today we will tell you about the remake of those 5 classic films which have proved to be a flop at the box office.
5. Remake of Karz (1980), Karz (2008) - Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim were seen in the lead roles in the 1980 blockbuster classic Karz, a remake of the film in 2008 which featured Himesh Reshammiya and Urmila Matondkar. This remake film flopped after earning ₹11 crore in a budget of 24 crores.
4. Remake of Zanjeer (1973), Zanjeer (2013) - The remake of Zanjeer, a film which gave Amitabh Bachchan the status of superstar in Bollywood, was made in the year 2013. In this remake, Ram Charan, Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutt and Prakash Raj were seen in the lead roles. Let me tell you that this remake flopped badly at the box office, the film earned only about 15 crores in the budget of 45 crores.
3. Himmatwala (1983), Remake Himmatwala (2013) - The film Himmatwala in the lead role of superstars Jeetendra and Sridevi proved to be the most successful Bollywood film of the year 1983.The remake of this film was made in 2013 with Ajay Devgan and Tamannaah Bhatia in the lead roles. This remake film proved to be a flop at the box office, the film had earned ₹47.45 crores in a budget of 68 crores rupees.
2. Umrao Jaan (1981), remake Umrao Jaan (2006) - The remake of the 1981 superhit film Umrao Jaan was made in the year 2006, in which Aishwarya Rai appeared in the lead role. This remake was not as successful as the original at the box office. This remake film earned only 8 crores in a budget of 23 crores.
1. Ram Gopal Varma's Aag (2007), a remake of Sholay (1975) - Sholay is still one of the classic and best films of Bollywood history. The remake of the film Sholay was made in the year 2007, which was named 'Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag', many big legends like Amitabh Bachchan, Mohanlal, Ajay Devgan appeared in this film but due to the making, it was a remake film. Explain that this remake film was rated 0 by film critic Rajeev Masand.
If you like our post, then please like, share and comment, do not forget to follow us for similar news.