Instant besan laddu's perfact recipe with important tips. Besan ladoos are one of the popular ladoos often made during festival occasions Besan laddu are very easy to make and they are very nutritious and healthy. Try this recipe and make mouthwatering perfect besan laddu at home.
- Gram flour- 1 bowl
- Powdered sugar- 3/4 bowl (according to taste)
- Clarified butter- 4 tbsp
- Water- 2 tbsp
- Dry fruits
- Roast gram flour in clarified butter till it slightly changes color and nice aroma arises.
- Sprinkle some water and roast it till water absorbed.
- Now add chopped dry fruits and cook for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame and quickly shift it in other vessel otherwise it get burn.
- After it cool down add powdered sugar and mix it well.
- Make ladoos.
- Roast gram flour it in low flame otherwise ladoos get stick in mouth.
- Dry fruits are optional.
- Clarified butter's quantity depends upon gram flour's quality.
- If ladoos are not bind properly then add little warm clarified butter.
- Sugar powder should be not so fine.
- Add food color/turmeric powder for color.
- Quantity of sugar can be adjust according to your taste.
- For market style ladoos water is necessary.
- Do not keep it in refrigerator otherwise it will so hard.
- Do not add sugar in warm gram flour paste otherwise sugar will melt and taste differ.