Hello friends, today we will tell you about those 5 records of the entire film industry, which are very difficult to break.
5. The biggest budget / expensive film - 2011's movie 'Pirates of the Caribbean' had a full budget of $ 41 million. According to Indian currency, this budget is around 2500 crores. It is the most expensive film in the world.
4. Biggest animated film- The recently released 'The Lion King' has been the highest grossing animated film worldwide. Significantly, these films have grossed $ 1.619 billion (11333 crores).
3. Highest winner of Oscar Awards- Who can forget the 1997 film 'Titanic', the film not only grossed the highest amount but also won many Oscars.Tell us that Titanic has become the world's highest Oscar award winning film by winning 11 Oscars.
2. Highest-grossing film- Marvel series 'Avengers: Endgame' is the highest-grossing film in the film industry. Its first Avatar was at number one for the last ten years. Significantly, Endgame has earned US $ 2.796 billion (19851 crores).
1. Biggest Flop Film - It is common for films to have flop and loss but it is impossible to break this film record. Let me tell you that 2018 Chinese film 'Asura' was produced in 805 crores but it earned only 50 crore.
If you like the information, then like and share the post. Follow us for similar news related to the film world.