India and Australia have played 151/3 in the first day of the first Test match played at the Adelaide Oval and the total lead of the team has increased to 166 runs. At this time Cheteshwar Pujara (40 *) and Ajinkya Rahane (1 *) are on the crease.
Talk about the third day of the India-Australia Test match, then there are 6 big records in the world, which they know about.
1. 21-year-old young wicketkeeper batsman Rishabh Pant broke the record of 5 catches by Mahendra Singh Dhoni in a innings in Australia in Perth in 2008 as a wicketkeeper by taking six catches in an innings in Australia.
2. Kohli completed 1000 Test runs in Australia. They became the fourth Indian batsman to score 1000 or more runs against Australia at the same level.
3. Kohli became the fastest Indian (18 innings) 1000 batsmen to score 1,000 Test runs against Australia at that level. He left behind VVS Laxman (19 innings), Sachin Tendulkar (22 innings) and Virender Sehwag (22 innings).
4. Virat Kohli completed 3,000 runs in international cricket against Australia. He is the fourth Indian batsman to do this.
5. Kohli at the Adelaide Oval (431 runs) became the Indian who made the most Test runs. Kohli has broken the record of Rahul Dravid (401 runs).
6. Nathan Lyon has become the most (6 times) Virat Kohli's wicket-taker in Test matches. Leone left England's James Anderson and Stuart Broad (5) behind in this case.
Please like and share.