1. 100 Gram Onion, finely chopped
2. 5 Gram Ginger, chopped
3. 5 Gram Curry powder
4. 10 Gram Fresh coriander, chopped
5. 5 Gram Green chili
6. 200 Gram Raw banana paste
7. 1 Tbsp Refined oil
8. 5 Gram Mustard seeds
9. 4 sheets filo sheets
10. To taste Salt
Follow Instruction Carefully
1. Heat the oil,crackle the mustard seeds.
2. Add onion, ginger, & garlic, saute until its turn golden brown.
3. Mix with raw banana paste, add curry powder& chopped fresh coriander. Add seasoning.
4. Take a filo, cut in to three strips.
5. Put 2 table spoon of mixture on a strip & fold over itself in to a triangle. Put all the samosa on a non-stick baking tray.
6. Bake for a 15 to 20 minute until golden brown. Serve hot.
If you like this recipe please more comment, suggestions and share your friends , family and follow me for upcoming new recipe, we will be very happy.