Hello friends, welcome to this channel of yours, many people have created many wonderful towers in history, which is very famous today and many people dream of seeing these amazing towers also dream, today I I am going to talk of the wonderful towers, by choosing the 7 most attractive and beautiful towers of these wonderful towers, they were named as 7 ajubo, let's go. Te is that, who is of minarets has been involved in 7 Ajubo.
7) Chichen Itza - Chichen Itza, located in Mexico City of North America, Chichen Wish is a temple of the old Maya civilization which is about 5 kilometers long, it was built around 600 years ago Ishpur, this temple is located in Mexico City One of the oldest archaeological sites, where approximately 1.4 million tourists visit every year only to visit Chichen Itza. The temple of Chichen Itza is surrounded by stairs from four sides and the number of these stairs is 365, every one day shows every 1 day of every year. Chichen Itza looks very beautiful because it is surrounded by stairs all around.
6) Christ the Redeemer - Christ the Redeemer is located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, this statue is the largest statue of Christ, whose length is 130 feet and width is 28 meters, it is one of the world's tallest statues, this statue Was started in 1922 and on October 12, 1931 it was founded by the people of the community of Christianity in Rio de Janeiro. This statue was designed by Silva Costa and Llandowski, this idol is located on the hills of Corcovado, 700 meters high in Rio de Janeiro.
5) Petra-Petra is a historic city located in the city of Jordan, famous for its stone-shaped buildings and the neolithic system of water, Petra was established by Nabatin caste as its capital in the sixth century, at this place The artwork that has been cut by cutting the stones is all red, due to which it is also known as Rose City, it is built approximately 312 B.C. Happened, the city is the main attraction of Jordan.
4) Great wall of China - It has been built from the 7th century to the 16th century, the rulers of China had built walls in many parts to protect their kingdoms, which were later added, now it has become a castle shape, It is constructed by clay stone brick wood and other matrials, it is 35 feet high and the width of 10 people is so spacious that it is so wide and spread to 21,196 km, due to which Scope The Great Wall is also known of China name, scientists believe that it could be seen from the space being so huge.
3) Colosseum- Colosseum Roma is a large stadium in Italy's heartland, which is the center of the main attraction of Rome, it was first constructed in 72 AD and it was ready in 80 AD. It is manufactured by sand and concrete; it is so large that in it 70 to 80 thousand people can easily sit, colosium spreads to approximately 24000 square meters, it is said that this stadium of Colosseum would be fencing And when the warrior used to show their talent
2) Machu Picchu - Machu Picchu is situated on a high peak in the Peruvian city of South America, it was built by King Pachakuti in 1400 BC. It was built in the city, situated at a high elevation of about 2430m from the sea level, people of Inca civilization used to live in this place, even today the relics of this civilization are found here. A lot of things created by the Inca civilization are still there, which attracts people around the world.
1) Taj Mahal - Taj Mahal is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh city of India, in 1632, Shahjahan built Taj Mahal in memory of his Begum Mumtaz, the Taj Mahal is today considered as a sign of love, its construction is made of white marble stones , Or a tomb, it took about 15 years to build the Taj Mahal and after it was formed, Shahjahan had cut the hands of all the laborers, Neither can be made. Around the Taj Mahal is like a garden and there is a turn of water, the Taj Mahal looks very beautiful due to its being made of white marble and many people come from abroad and abroad to see its beauty today, more beautiful tomb in the world Is not anywhere else
Friends, if you liked this post, then please do like a comment and share, and tell us in the comment that who knows the best and the best of these seven wonders and pressing the yellow colored follow button on our channel Follow the course of your day, thank you.