The land of sages and incarnations, India is a mysterious country. If religion is somewhere, it is only here, if the saint is somewhere, it is only here. India is as big a country as it is an ancient country. The country of India has contained many incidents within itself. There have been many such incidents in India, even science has no answer. Some such unsolved mysterious incidents are as follows: -
1. The Kongka La Pass: - It is said about this place in Ladakh that the creatures of space continue to visit this place. This place is his secret place. It is also said that spacecraft are easily visible from here.
People here also confirm this. Google also took pictures of some mysterious spacecraft of this place from its satellite. It is very difficult to reach here because the path is very icy and inaccessible.
2. Sri Padmanabham Temple: - In this 7 temple of Kerala, there are millions of tons of gold pressed, out of its 6 cellars a treasure of about 1 lakh crores has been taken out, but on opening the 7th basement, the royal family from the Supreme Court Withholding the order, it is said that the door of the basement of this temple is closed with a special mantra and will open from it.
3. Krishna Temple of Vrindavan: - It is said about this Rangmahal situated in the Nidivan complex of Vrindavan that the kapat (gate) of this temple opens and closes automatically. It is said that Lord Krishna sleeps in this Rangmahal. A bed is also put to sleep, when you look at these beds in the morning, you will clearly know that someone slept here at night. The doors of this temple automatically close as soon as it gets dark. It is really mysterious in itself.
4. Dwarka under the sea: - The city of Dwarka, the city of Lord Krishna, settled on the banks of Gajrat, this place has religious significance, the mystery is not less. It is said that this city, which was settled with the death of Krishna, also drowned in the sea. Even today, this city remains there but evidence has not been found till date. Science does not consider it a construction of the Mahabharata.
Even today, scientists are engaged in solving this mystery by capturing the depths of the sea through scuba diving.
5. Bhagarh fort : - It is said that the princess Ratnavati of Bhangarh was very beautiful and a tatrink was also attracted to this beauty. He created an intrigue to subdue the princess, but in that intrigue, he died himself, but by dying he gave Bhangarh a ruin of ruin which devastated the entire Bhangarh. It is believed that at that time the souls of the dead people are still wandering today due to that Tantrik's Shroff. Tourists come out of the place before dusk. The Archaeological Conservation Department of India has also put a warning board on it which says that it should not enter the palace after sunset and before sunrise.