If you stare at the dot in the center and move your head away from the screen the rings will start to rotate. Now gradually get closer again….....they change direction! INSANE.
- At every point where the white lines intersect our eyes perceive a gray, shadowy blob. If you look directly at one of the intersections though, the blob disappears.
- Look directly at the red dot (about 30 sec.)
- Quickly look at any white surface (ceiling)
- Begin to eye-blink rapidly 4. Enjoy!
The orange circle on the left appears to be smaller than the one on the right although, in reality, they are the same size.
- HELP - Measure the two circles by ruler.
- This optical illusion was named after Johann Karl Friedrich Zöllner and consists of parallel lines that appear to be diagonal.
- HELP - You may also need a ruler for this one.