You’ll never believe these crazy facts.
- There’s only one letter that doesn’t appear in any U.S. state name.
2. The longest English word is 189,819 letters long
3. No number before 1,000 contains the letters A,B,C.
4. H&M actually does stand for something
5. Giraffe tongues can be 20 inches long
6. Bees can fly higher than Mount Everest
7. Abraham Lincoln was a bartender
8. Bananas glow blue under black lights
9. Neil Armstrong’s hair was sold in 2004 for $3,000
10. May 20, 1873, is the “birthday” of blue jeans
11. Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ron Wayne started Apple Inc. on April Fools’ Day
12. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear trousers.
13. There are three golf balls sitting on the moon!
14. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain
15. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
Thanks for reading.