The world is filled with things that just can't be explained. There are things right in front of us which we don't even notice and then there are those we have absolutely no idea about.
Some of them are:-
1.The world's deepest postbox is in Susami Bay, Japan. It is 10 metres underwater.
2. Female Kangaroos have three vaginas.
Confused? So are the males.
3.Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was 1st man to pee on the moon.
Yeah Neil, so what if you stepped on it first? Buzz marked his territory like a boss.
4. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match stick.
5. Alfred Hitchcock's 'Pyscho' was the first film to show a toilet being flushed on screen.
6. The longest music performance began on 5th September 2001 in a church in Germany and will end in 2640.
The last time the note changed was in 2013 and it won'tchange again before 2020.
7. TheTanganyika laughter epidemic lasted for around 6 to 18 months.
The laughter started in a village school in Tanzania (then Tanganyika) with3 girls. In the end, it affected overa 1000 people. It alsomade some people cry, scream and faint before eventually dyingout.
9. 20% of coffee mugs contain fecal matter.
10. If you remove all the empty space from the atoms that make up every human on earth, the entire world's population can fit in an apple.
11.Thesmall percentage of static you see on 'dead' TV channels is actually residualradiation from the Big Bang.
12. Due to shortage of metal, the Oscars were made of painted plaster during World War II.
13.Thereare more possible iterations in agame of chess than there are atoms in the known universe.
14. The China Highway 110 traffic jam lasted for more than 10 days. Cars moved at the speed of 0.6 miles per day.
15. Mohammad is the most popular first name in the world. Lee is the most popular last name.