The number of inventions that drastically changed people's lives is very large, and the invention of photography was one of such turning points. After all, thanks to photography, you can find out how the world looked like before our birth.
Of course, you can understand it in various pictures created by famous masters, but they are too few, and they depict mostly important events. And not everyone can afford them, and the pictures give each of us the opportunity to plunge into the abyss of history at any convenient time.
1. Grandmothers on a swing, Slovakia, 1966
2. Golf Ball Collector, USA, 1920s
3. Winter in Siberia, 1960s
4. Competition for the most elegant smoker, France, 1935
5. School "bus", USA, 1930
6. Production of spaghetti, Italy, 1932
7. Diane Fossey, Lead Mountain Gorilla Research Specialist, Rwanda, 1980s
8. Fisherman, Istanbul, 1930
9. Training of waiters in the resort of St. Moritz, Switzerland 1932
10. Nurse weighs baby, Scotland, 1959
11. George Nissen, the inventor of trampoline jumps on a trampoline with 'Victoria,' a giant red kangaroo, in New York (1960)
12. Computer Apple I, 1976
13. Maud Wagner, First Woman Tattooist, USA, 1907
14. Running of the Bulls Through the streets of Pamplona, Spain, 1965
Share the post with friends.