The fauna is full of mysteries and astonishing details that are very difficult to believe. But we have to accept the fact that, even if we watch National Geographic, we probably haven't heard about these shocking facts, or even our biology teacher.
At least we didn't learn about them at school, even though it would have thrown up the often boring bios lessons. Send this article to your (ex) teacher and see what he or she will say. : P
01. This is what the duck leg mammal looks like.
02. Some owls are sleeping like this.
03. Penguins do have a knee!
04. Cats do not know the taste of sugar because their tongue lacks the sweet taste receptors.
05. Cows are unable to bite because they lack the upper teeth.
06. Bearded eagles are the only birds to wear makeup - they purposely paint their white plumage with mud.
07. Baby elephants suckle with their feet just like kids with their thumbs.
08. That's the size of a blue whale's skull.
09. For an elephant and a man's foot, there's almost no difference.
10. Chinese water deers look like vampires.
11. The Indian king squirrel has three colors and can grow up to 1 meter long.
12. Shark eggs are transparent.
13. This is what an elephant's tail looks like.
14. Some five-pointed starfish will be square due to a malformation.