Hello friends, all of you are welcome to our UC Media Channel. Today we are going to tell some things about Japan, so that you can get an idea of how developed Japan is and how it is ahead of the world ...
1. There is a hotel in Japan whose all staff are robots.
2. The kind of picture you want to make on a watermelon will be given to you naturally.
3. If you want to keep your child with you, then the toilet also has such facility.
4. Seagaia Ocean Dome is one of the world's largest indoor waterpark
5. The goods you want from here, keep the money in the box and take it. There is no shopkeeper here.
6. Handwash is attached to the toilet in Japan to avoid water wasting.
7. A bus driver in Japan will put an umbrella above your head, so that you do not get wet while opening your umbrella.
8. So much light in the bathroom!
9. A Cute Mini McDonald's
10. In Japan you will get the same product inside as you expected.
11. In Japan you can find all kinds of flavors of the world.
12. Japan is a country of vending machines. These machines cover almost everything from drinks to eggs, vegetables and surgical masks.
13. This vending machine sells canopies.
Give your opinion about this post in the comment box below. For more such posts, please subscribe our channel.