1) Music affects the way you perceive the world. A new study held at the University of Groningen has shown that music has a dramatic effect on perception. The study focused especially on the ability of people to “see” happy faces and sad faces when different music tracks were listened to. Listening to particularly happy or sad music can even change the way we perceive the world.
2) Men and Women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationship.
3) Hugging or holding hands with someone special can instantly reduce stress.
4) Taking a long, warm bath or shower can help fight feelings of loneliness.
5) If you smile, even if you’re in a bad mood, it will immediately improve your mood because the simple action of thinking about smiling and using the muscles is enough to trigger happy chemicals in the brain.
6) A person who loses their cell phone experiences a panic similar to a near death experience.
7) Intelligent men are found to be more faithful.
8) Posting an image of dish to Instagram before eating may make it taste better.
9) People who play video games often are much more likely to have lucid dreams than non-gamers.** They were also better able to influence their dream worlds, as if controlling a video-game character.
Here’s how to lucid dream.
10 ) If you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation, studies confirmed.There have been tests since as early as 1933 that prove that once intended goals are announced, people are less likely to follow through with them as they lose motivation. This is thought to happen because doing so satisfies a person’s self-identity just enough to prevent them performing the hard work to achieve those goals.
11) Bad Handwriting? Keep this in mind: more intelligent people tend to think faster, and as a result their handwriting is sloppier.