These pictures were taken between 1900-1908 and are very interesting because they present the history of India as never before. People and places in these photographs prove that India has always been a great country, and you will feel proud of it!
1. Boys from a school in Amritsar are sitting near the holy lake.
2. Hindu bride and groom in Mumbai.
3. Reflection of the Taj Mahal in Yamuna River.
4. Demonstrating a bear in a busy Indian market.
5. Delhi's prestigious Jama Masjid.
6. Columns of Meenakshi temple in Madurai.
7. Saints on the banks of River Ganga in Varanasi
8. A final trip procession in Agra.
9. Greenery and beautiful country around the mountains of Mount Abu.
10. Another portrait of Mount Abu used to fill his distinction.
11. Municipal route in Mumbai
12. Columns in Mount Abu's Dilwara Jain
13. Naldehra of Shimla, a retreat of the British Governor Generals
14. To cross the river Sutlej, blowing the skin of the bull like a balloon
15. Akbar's Tomb in Sikandra of Agra.
16. A man while diving from a 50 feet upstairs in a pool in Fatehpur Sikri.
17. The State Barrage of the Maharaja of Kashmir.
18. A man in Kolkata and his bullock cart.
19. Elephanta's cave temple from Mumbai coast.
20. Parsi Headmaster and his students in Uran, Navi Mumbai
21. Golden Temple in Amritsar
Friends, if you like this article then follow me.